[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ HARTMAN-HAMMOND BRIDGE EPA: Objections stand
- Subject: E-M:/ HARTMAN-HAMMOND BRIDGE EPA: Objections stand
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:45:16 EST
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
EPA: Objections stand
TRAVERSE CITY - The Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday dealt another blow to Grand Traverse County's Hartman-Hammond bridge plans by refusing to withdraw earlier project objections.
EPA officials in a letter to the state Department of Environmental Quality again voiced opposition to the bridge and said the county road commission hasn't resolved concerns they raised in September.