E-M:/ St Joe River Watershed Coordinator Position opening

EnnviroMich Friends:

Below is a Watershed Coordinator position announcement for the entire St. Joe River Watershed encompassing Indiana and Mich counties .  Contact information is included.  If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass the information on.  If there are any qustions, feel free to give me a call at 269-657-2122 or send me an email.  I was on the grant application team and have been involved with the effort.  Those of you who know Al Smith and his wife Margaret, volunteers and Friends of the St Joe River founding parents "extraordinar"  you know this will be a quality opportunity.

Regards,

Chuck

PS Best wishes to you all during this Holiday Season!

Friends of the St. Joe River Association, Inc. are accepting resumes until Tuesday, December 30, 2003 for a Watershed Coordinator  position. The main focus of the position will be to develop and write a Watershed Management Plan for the entire St. Joseph River Watershed.

 This full time position is grant funded and would be renewable based on the abilities of the individual to obtain continued funding .  A part time role may be considered.

Major qualifications would include:  An undergraduate with a major in the sciences and/or public and environmental planning.  The candidate should be an enthusiastic and motivated person with demonstrated leadership and effective team building skills.  Experience in developing and writing a watershed management plan would be a plus.

For additional information about the Friends organization please see: www.fotsjr.org.

For project information please see:  www.stjoeriver.net

Interested persons should submit a resume with examples of originally authored works and 3  references to:

Friends of the St. Joe River Business Office

P.O. Box 354

Athens, MI 49011

Or email to: algs@net-link.net