E-M:/ protest in Highland Park saturday

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

You are cordially invited to welcome Governor
Granholm's aides to Highland Park this Saturday, Dec.
13th at 12:30pm. Block clubs and local community
groups are bringing their membership to join the
Highland Park Human Rights Coalition in demanding
action on the water crisis. We are rallying in front
of the Highland Park High School (located on Woodward
Ave., between Ferris and Manchester, across from the
HPRTV/radio station).

We will have blue armbands and banners to
show that we stand together for a real solution to the
water crisis here. Bring musical instruments, signs
and attitude!  At 1pm, we will enter the building and
attend the hearing and give testimony. Let your voice
be heard! Bring your water bill or just come to be
counted among the many who are working to regain
control of their public water!
call NFI 313.578.0660 or MWRO at 313.832.0618