Re: E-M:/ Crosswinds marsh, Detroit area

Enviro-Mich message from "Bill Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

They forgot to mention this is the glidepath for Metro Airport and is
immediately adjacent to the stinky "Carleton Farms" huge, mountainous
landfill with the killer trucks and the Canandian trash.
Not exactly a place that I would adjust my vacation plans to visit. I
drive by it twice a day.  Maybe the animals appreciate it (the deaf
ones).

---
> Enviro-Mich message from "thornapple river" <thornapple@hotmail.com>
---

> Wetlands mitigation that apparently works. Nice story. Makes me want
to take
> a field trip.
>
> Restored Mich. Wetland Doubles As Oasis
> Mon Dec 15,10:51 AM ET
>

> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=753&e=10&u=/ap/20031215/ap_on_sc/exp_crosswinds_
marsh