E-M:/ Clinton River Pathway Meeting

Friends of the Clinton River Pathway will  be having it's monthly meeting  tomorrow night DEC, 18th. from 7:30pm to 8:45pm ath the new Clinton-macomb public library. which is at the conner of romeo plank  rad and canal road, in Clinton Twp. MI.
we met 3rd Thursday of each month.

we are a a citizen based group hoping to build a natural rec path in Macomb County from  downtown
Mt. Clemens to Down town Rochester MI.
We are hoping to connect and preserve much of the last remaining green space along the lower Clinton river, plus rise water quality/ enviro awareness issues. plus we what to use this to help curb outward  development of land further out in the county.
there is a  lot of work to be done.
We hope to connect parks, neighborhoods and schools.
The citizens want to see this path built , we are being blocked and stalled by our local government whom insist on building only along large roads.
we need to network with  even more groups to help see that many of the last natural areas are protected and help with the above issues.
we are a citizen based friends group, we hope to build our numbers and get better organized to  see this path going across macomb county and into Oakland  get built.
we have a web page on the site on the local bike shop which is very supportive till we can get our own web site / person to build our own site.
the site is: www.prestigecycles.com
click on Clinton river pathway on the green banner at the to of the home page.
there is some info on our project.

Thank you

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now