Re: E-M:/ Reactions to Gov's action on Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from Sue Julian <sjulian@provide.net>

As a person who remembers what an international effort it took to change Nestle's
business practices regarding the distribution of baby formula in Africa, I am
deeply disappointed to hear that my state government has chosen to file an amicus
brief supporting a company with a long history of placing profits above human
concerns.  Is the Attorney General's office no longer going to protect the natural
resources of the state on behalf of its citizens?
Sue Julian