Re: E-M:/ Reactions to Gov's action on Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from Bethany Renfer <brenfer@cleanwater.org>

Bill,

Clean Water Action totally agrees. An advisory council of citizen activists
is an excellent idea. Who better to advise the Governor than those truly
working in the trenches.  Obviously this is an understatement, but clearly
the activists were not consulted on this one.

Bethany Renfer
Clean Water Action