E-M:/ Support Great Lakes Information Network

From: "GLIN Webmaster" <newspost@great-lakes.net>
To: "dailynews" <dailynews@great-lakes.net>
Subject: NEWS: Your GLIN Daily News needs your support!
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:32:34 -0500
Sender: owner-dailynews@great-lakes.net

Hello! Let us introduce ourselves. We're the folks who provide you with your daily dose of Great Lakes headlines.

Each morning, we spend several hours manually searching 100+ news sources to provide this valuable service on the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN). If you use and value GLIN Daily News, won't you consider supporting us?

Less than 10 cents a day—only $25 per year—from each of our subscribers would fully fund this important service. This is less than the subscription cost of a single newspaper, and much more convenient. We scan a multitude of regional newspapers for Great Lakes headlines, all for you!

Please support GLIN Daily News—become an individual supporter or sponsoring agency today. Your charitable gift, care of the Great Lakes Commission, is tax-deductible and will go exclusively toward maintenance of GLIN Daily News.

We greatly appreciate your support, and don't forget: if you make a charitable gift by Dec. 31, you're eligible to receive a 2003 tax deduction!

Sincerely,

The GLIN Daily News Team
Christine Manninen, Shannon Glutting, Kirk Haverkamp
Great Lakes Commission

www.great-lakes.net/news/sponsor
News | Calendar | Great Links | SOTM | E-Lists | Info Center | About GLIN

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com