Re: E-M:/ Re:Granholm gets mixed reviews

Enviro-Mich message from fred cowles <fecowles@yahoo.com>

Jennifer Granholm is the best friend that Michigan's
environment has had in Michigan politics in a looooong
time.  Michigan Enviros need to be careful about
withdrawing support for our friends, lest we get
something much much worse.  Have patience and take a
little longer view.  I'm not saying to be quiet, but
use moderation in phrasing your responses.  Believe it
or not, the political spectrum is much more than all
green and all black.

There is much more at stake in the ice mountain issue
than it might appear.  The governor's selected path
has the potential to lead to much greater good
state-wide than winning a minor skirmish in Mecosta
county.

========= Fred Cowles