E-M:/ Year in Enviro-Review (2003)

Enviro-Mich message from Susan Joy Reagan <creekridge2@triton.net>

Greetings, All

I am working on an article for our newsletter "The Year in
Enviro-Review--2003";

Please share with me your  Top 10 events, travesties, political actions,
legislative double-speaks, and/or outright deceptions for 2003; If you
can include attachements of the email or references to it (date of
posting etc) that would be helpful;

On the PLUS side, please share personal, local, regional, state or
national "Atta-boys", accolades or trimumphs--

With the recent posting of Sierra Clubs Wayland success story, perhjaps
2004 will be off to a much better start!

Thanks!

Susan J Reagan
CEC Of Newaygo County
Muskegon Riverkeeper