E-M:/ EIS on I-75 Expansion, 8 mile to Hall Road

EIS No. 030592, Draft EIS, FHW, MI, I-75 from M-102 to M-59 proposed
widening and reconstruction, transportation improvements, funding,
NPDES permit and U.S. Army COE section 404 permit, Oakland County, MI,
comment period ends: February 23, 2004, contact: Abdelmoez Abdalla
(517) 702-1820.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com
Its Dr. Dean for President...   http://www.deanforamerica.com