E-M:/ The Democratic Presidential Primary, February 7

For environmentalists and conservationists on the list
who wish to vote in the upcoming
Michigan Democratic presidential caucus on or before
February 7, here is some information on how to do it.

You can vote in a number of ways...

1.   Appear at a caucus site on February 7.   Here is a list
of caucus sites:
http://www.mi-democrats.com/topics/CaucusSites.pdf

2.   If you don't have a computer or internet access, you can
go to the following locations and get free access so you can either
apply for a mail ballot and/or vote online:
http://www.mi-democrats.com/topics/FreeInternetAccess.pdf
[you must apply online by 6 PM, January 31, 2004]

3.  You can use your own computer to first apply for a ballot
and have it mailed to you or you can apply for an online ballot
and have a password mailed to you to finish voting.
http://www.applytovote.com/
[you must apply online by 6 PM, January 31, 2004]

4.   If you don't want to mess with computer application, you can
request a mail ballot according to the following instructions:

11. Q: How can I get a vote by mail application?
A: . On January 1, 2004 vote by mail
applications will be available on the MDP website at
www.mi-democrats.com and from local
party organizations or by contacting the Michigan Democratic Party by e-mail
MIDEMPARTY@MI-DEMOCRATS.COM, phone (517) 371-5410 or mail 606 Townsend,
Lansing, MI 48933. Applications must be returned by January 31, 2004 at 6 P.M.

If you use a mail ballot it must be received on or before
February 7.   After you get your password in the mail, you
must vote by internet voting not later than 4 PM, February 7.

Q: Do I have to be a member of the Michigan Democratic Party in order to vote at a
caucus site?
A: No. However, at the Caucus sites, on the mail ballot and on the Internet ballot, everyone
must publicly declare him or herself as a Democrat for purposes of voting in the Presidential
Caucus.

If you are interested in the delegate selection process and how it
works:

18. Q: How can I get more details on the whole process?
This document is simply a summary of some key issues and the Delegate Selection Plan is
the official governing document. You can get a copy by visiting our website at
www.midemocrats.
com
, calling the MDP at (517) 371-5410, faxing (517) 371-2056, or writing 606
Townsend, Lansing, MI 48933.

Looking for information from a single source about the presidential
candidates and their environment/energy/conservation records....???

You can never go wrong with the League of Conservation Voters:
http://www.lcv.org/
http://www.lcv.org/Campaigns/CampaignsList.cfm?c=4   (on all 2004 candidates)

Web Access to the Democratic Presidential Candidates and
their environment platforms:

http://www.deanforamerica.com
http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/cg/index.html?type=page&pagename=policy_statement_environment

http://www.clark04.com/
http://clark04.com/issues/
http://clark04.com/issues/environment/
http://clark04.com/issues/turnaround/goal2/

http://www.johnedwards2004.com/home.asp
http://www.johnedwards2004.com/environment.asp
http://www.johnedwards2004.com/environment-record.asp

http://www.johnkerry.com/
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/energy/
http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/enviros/
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/long_enviro.pdf

http://www.dickgephardt2004.com
http://www.dickgephardt2004.com/plugin/template/gephardt/93

http://www.joe2004.com
http://www.joe2004.com/site/PageServer?pagename=ii_recordenvironment
http://www.joe2004.com/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5217&news_iv_ctrl=1043

http://www.kucinich.us/
http://www.kucinich.us/issues/   (scroll down to environment section)

http://www.carolforpresident.com/
http://www.carolforpresident.com/content.php?page=issues_fortherecord

http://www.sharpton2004.org/

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com