Re: E-M:/ Governor sends special message on water issues to Legislature

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

One report I heard said that any current groundwater users would not have
to apply, only new users.  If that's correct, then Nestle and others would
not even have to apply!

--B.J. Madsen