Re: E-M:/ proposed water withdrawal policy

Enviro-Mich message from "Bill Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

I think there is a reasonable question as to legality of the permit
granting in the first place.  The last two years of the Engler
administration should be revisited regarding the permits granted to
determine who did what, to whom, and why.

I personally know of several very doubtful situations.