E-M:/ FW: / Why John Kerry is the best candidate for Michigan's environment

Enviro-Mich message from "Kei" <kei@comcast.net>

John Kerry does indeed appear to have a great record on the environment.
That's encouraging as we hope any democratic candidate will be able to
challenge the current administrations record.

However, please take note the Howard Dean also has a good record and an
excellent attitude toward perserving our environment:

This is a PDF document prepared by the Dean campaign:
http://www3.deanforamerica.com/site/DocServer/Statement_-_Environment.pdf?do
cID=823

This is the website presentation on Dean's environmental record and Dean's
statements:
http://www.deanforamerica.com/site/cg/index.html?type=page&pagename=policy_s
tatement_environment

www.deanforamerica.com