E-M:/ RE: / Presidential Candidates

Title: Message
Stender for President,  Stender for President  in Iowa, Nebraska, New Hampshire,  Vermont  - then Michigan, Ohio. . . . . ..

-----Original Message-----
From: John C. Stender, Jr. [mailto:helsi@chartermi.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 3:00 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Presidential Candidates

Let's try and get back to what this list-server is for and I don't believe that it is for Presidential candidate debate.  If that is what is going to happen from now until November, please let us know so we can unsubscribe.  I am inundated with solicited and unsolicited candidate material as it is.  I do not need more.
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents
contain information from the law firm of Honigman Miller
Schwartz and Cohn LLP which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information is intended to be for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us immediately (313.465.7000)
and destroy the original message and all copies.