Re: E-M:/ Presidential Candidates

I agree with John.  Enough already!!  There are plenty of avenues available for presidential candidate debates.  Enviro-mich shouldn't be one of them.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 11:59 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Presidential Candidates

Let's try and get back to what this list-server is for and I don't believe that it is for Presidential candidate debate.  If that is what is going to happen from now until November, please let us know so we can unsubscribe.  I am inundated with solicited and unsolicited candidate material as it is.  I do not need more.