From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of John C. Stender, Jr.
Sent:
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:00 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Presidential Candidates

Let's try and get back to what this list-server is for and I don't believe that it is for Presidential candidate debate.  If that is what is going to happen from now until November, please let us know so we can unsubscribe.  I am inundated with solicited and unsolicited candidate material as it is.  I do not need more.