E-M:/ British Environment Minister on How Iraq War was Justified

EMers,

As we continue to explore the Presidential lies that led to the illegal Iraq war, killing thousands in our name, some new evidence has appeared from Michael Meacher, Britain's Environment Minister from 1997-2003, about Operation Rockingham. See:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/hutton/story/0,13822,1090083,00.html

Clearly, the electoral referendum on Bush is one of the most important environmental  issues in our recent lifetimes. But it is not sufficient. Citizens need to encourage the Presidential candidates to forcefully call for independent investigations, and make a case for impeachment proceedings against Bush.

Brian McKenna