E-M:/ Kucinich in Michigan - Presidential Candidates

Congressman Dennis Kucinich's unofficial (still subject to change) schedule for Michigan visits...

Friday, Feb 6
Kalamazoo-WMU Rally begins at 12:15, Dennis speaks from 12:35 to 12:50 ; media time until 1:00.

Grand Rapids- Aquinas Rally begins at 1:45, Dennis speaks from 2:05 to 2:20; media time until 2:30.

Muskegon Rally begins at 2:45, Dennis speaks from 3:05 to 3:20; media time until 3:30.

Greenville Electrolux Rally begins at 3:45, Dennis speaks from 4:05 to 4:20; media time until 4:30.

Flint Rally begins at 5:45, Dennis speaks from 6:05 to 6:25; media time until 6:35.

Pontiac Rally begins at 7:00, Dennis speaks from 7:20 to 8:00; media time until 8:15.

Detroit Metro Rally begins at 8:00 with entertainment, Dennis speaks from 8:55 to 9:30; media time until 9:45. Dennis mixes with the attendees after the Rally.

Saturday, Feb 7

All morning - Congressman Kucinich to visit various caucus sites throughout the Detroit Metro area.

1:00-1:30   a close circuit TV presentation by Dennis to an Environmental Gathering in Tennessee.

I will be more than happy to fill in gaps (specific locations) as the information becomes available. Meanwhile, read this interview with Kucinich in the environmental news mag the Daily Grist... http://www.gristmagazine.com/maindish/kucinich101503.asp

and/or Kucinich's Environmental (and other) issues spelled out at... http://www.kucinich.us/issues/

let us walk in peace

Peter Knox