Re: E-M:/ Granholm Bashes Fuel Economy Standards

Thanks for the info what I did was I went to johnkerry.com and under contact us. I said I was a Michigan voter and please stand by the commitments to better fuel standards and  this issue could be a deal makers or breakers for my support.
hold that carrot in front of him.

I would encourage everyone to to do the same, if you havn't already done so.

Eric

"Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com> wrote:
Enviro-Mich message from "Alex J. Sagady & Associates"

Gov. Jennifer Granholm bashes CAFE fuel economy
standards upgrade as part of Kerry endorsement:

....looks like Granholm and Michigan Delegation is trying to twist Kerry's
arms on
backing off previous commitments on advocating fuel
economy improvements

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/fortwayne/business/7844915.htm

Alex J. Sagady & Associates http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at: http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39, East Lansing, MI 48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com

ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at