Re: E-M:/ Mourning Doves ...

Enviro-Mich message from Sue Julian <sjulian@provide.net>

The amount of the appropriation under consideration is $350,000 but the purpose of adding an appropriation item was to make it "referendum proof," i.e.. making a public vote impossible by
including a spending requirement.  If you think this is a poor exercise in a democratic society you might want to call the following people on the Appropriations Committee:

Sen. Deb Cherry (D-26) 517-373-1636 SenDCherry@senate.michigan.gov
Sen. Mike Prusi (D-38) 517-373-7840 SenMPrusi@senate.michigan.gov
Sen. Bill Hardiman (R-29) 517-373-1801 SenBHardiman@senate.michigan.gov
Sen. Tom George (R-20) 517-373-0793 SenTGeorge@senate.michigan.gov