Re: E-M:/ Trash Imports to Michigan Skyrocket

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Did anyone notice in the news articles that the
spokesperson for the waste-haulers and trash brokers
was Debra Muchmore. We have seen her before because
she is Nestle's spokesdemon.

Does anyone else wonder how much more collusion can
occur between all the destructive industries that are
plaguing our state and country?

Frank