E-M:/ Be sure to vote YES to support the Dove Hunting bill HB 5029

Send this to all the Republican Senators.  For the Democrat Senators just change the wording as needed.

Be sure to vote YES to support the Dove Hunting bill HB 5029.  A YES vote is necessary for your reputation protection.

We know you've been contacted by PETA to oppose HB 5029.  Do not get your name linked with the PETA, ALF, ELF, and groups that oppose HB 5029.  Some of these groups under FBI watch and listed as terrorist funding organizations.  Senator XXX needs to keep his name free of the antihunting terrorist groups.

The FBI's top domestic terrorism officials told a congressional hearing last Feb. 12 that the Animal Liberation Front and the related Earth Liberation Front are now the most active domestic terrorist organizations.  PETA (the anti HB 5029 group) has been funding terrorist activities.  "If we really believe that animals have the same right to be free from pain and suffering at our hands, then of course we're going to be blowing things up and smashing windows," PETA's vegan outreach director said recently. "I think it's a great way to bring animal liberation, considering the level of suffering, the atrocities. I think it would be great if all of the fast-food outlets, slaughterhouses, these laboratories and banks that fund them, exploded tomorrow."

On November 4, the Michigan House of Representatives voted 64 to 44 in favor of establishing the first dove hunting season in state history. HB 5029 adds the mourning dove to Michigan`s list of game species.

Your Republican President George Bush supports Dove Hunting and the National Rifle Association.  President Bush's supporter is the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association.  "This is a vital step forward in bringing a mourning dove season to Michigan," said NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris Cox commenting on the bill`s passage. "The sportsmen of Michigan do not want "animal rights" extremists making crucial decisions about their sport and hunting traditions. Today, Michigan sportsmen are a step closer to joining hunters in 39 states and enjoying a dove hunting season."

Senator XXX the choice is yours, but the word would sure get out if you went against President Bush to vote on behalf of terrorist funding anti dove hunting groups.

VOTE  "YES"
--- Senator XXX supports President Bush and HB 5029!
or
Vote No and the public will know that Senator XXX supports terrorist organizations.