Re: E-M:/ Be sure to vote YES to support the Dove Hunting bill HB 5029

Whew!  Rhetoric does flow freely from the far right.  If someone opposes hunting doves in Michigan, it means that they are supporting terrorism?  Where did that come from, and what are us normal hunters to make of this?  Are we supporting terrorism by thinking that hunting doves is a divisive and policatically volitale idea?  I greatly respect Representative Tabor and do not doubt her sincerity.  But I'm sure she would not support your characterization of opposition to dove hunting as supporting terrorist organizations.  This issue has become far too divisive.  It's time for all sides to back off and resolve it through a civil process.