E-M:/ Swimming in Sewage

Dear friends,
The Michigan Land Use Institute is working with the NRDC and our colleague organizations in Michigan to illustrate the potential consequences of White House environmental proposals in Michigan.

Today we posted an account of "Swimming in Sewage," the NRDC's new report on sewage pollution, and the Institute's assessment of the consequences of the Bush administration's proposal to weaken the Clean Water Act in our fair state. The Granholm administration opposes the changes. See our Web site home page at www.mlui.org.

The article is part of our Target: Environment 2004 special report which is here: http://www.mlui.org/report.asp?spid=47

Thanks so much, Keith Schneider, deputy director, Michigan Land Use Institute