[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Army Corps proposes compromise in dispute over beach clearing
- Subject: E-M:/ Army Corps proposes compromise in dispute over beach clearing
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:04:57 EST
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
I'm still po'd at Jenny for selling out the GL wetlands to the SOS group. That was a Jenny crime against the environment to start her term off.
Army Corps proposes compromise in dispute over beach clearing - 02/21/04
TRAVERSE CITY -- A proposed federal rule would give owners of hotels along Michigan’s Great Lakes shorelines greater freedom to remove beach vegetation exposed by low water.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers district office in Detroit released the tentative
plan Friday, opening a 30-day period for public comment. Afterward, the agency will decide whether to implement the regulation without changes, modify it or scrap it.