E-M:/ NRC Appointment

Enviro-Mich message from Mary Brown <mbrown@kalnet.net>

Some of you have been following my appointment to the Natural Resources
Commission.

Bob Gwizdz' column in Booth newspapers Saturday was about my appointment
to the Natural Resources Commission and the fact that the Senate took no
action after the lengthy confirmation hearing on March 10.

You can find his column at
http://www.mlive.com/outdoors/statewide/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/107705763131810.
xml

  And, here is the clarification I sent him as soon as I read his column.