E-M:/ GroundswellSierra Endorses Michigan's Jan O'Connell

Note to Michigan Sierra Club Members:

Please take this seriously.   The national Sierra Club is at
serious risk of being taken over by animal rights/anti-immigration
nutcases who want to completely change the character of the
organization.   Please be very careful who you vote for in the Sierra Club
board member election.    The takeover insurgents already have
3 members on the national board.   We're talking about people running who
have never attended any kind of a Sierra Club meeting or served in a
leadership position anywhere in the organization that are mounting this
hostile takeover attempt.

Note that our very own Jan O'Connell of Grand Rapids is
a nominating committee candidate for the national board!!   Please
be sure to give her your support along with the rest of the Groundswell Sierra
slate.

Please check out
<http://www.groundswellsierra.org>http://www.groundswellsierra.org    This
effort
is supported by several past Sierra Club presidents.   Voting in the
next Sierra Club board election has never been more important.   Please
be sure to vote when you receive your election ballot packet.

Alex Sagady
Sierra Club volunteer