E-M:/ Earth Day is a month away. Think about it.

Earth Day is a month away. Think about it.  Have we lost some of the the environmental momentum and the "Sand County Almanac" ethics we were once so proud of?

Environmental movement fading away

Three decades after the environmental revolution, symbolized by Earth Day, the movement is in retreat, noticeable in the corridors of government power and increasingly among environmental groups and the public at large. It's no longer the buzz word, the symbol of humankind's concern for the future of this planet.
Earth Day is a month away. Think about it.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040229/1043098.asp