Re: E-M:/ Water Legacy Act--Where's the rage?

Enviro-Mich message from Dllewell8@aol.com

Dan, and Enviro-michers,

Please correct my math if you can, but I believe that the 2 million gallons per day listed in the legislative initiative is wrong.  Are we really proposing that it would be OK for Ice Mountain to increase their output by almost 4 times?

Ice Mountain's present "license" is for 400 gallons per minute.  My slide rule says this is 576,000 gallons per day.  Ignoring the Grandfather clause problem, are we going to accept that future Ice Mountain clones will also be unaffected by this legislation?

Please tell me I'm wrong and should find other targets for my rage.

Dave Llewellyn