E-M:/ I-75 Project Draft EIS EPA comments

Draft EISs

     ERP No. D-FHW-F40420-MI Rating EC2, I-75 from M-102 to M-59
Proposed Widening, Reconstruction and Transportation Improvements,
Funding,
NPDES Permit and U.S. Army COE Section 404 Permit, Oakland County, MI.
and recommends additional clarification regarding the two build
alternatives (general purpose lane and high occupancy vehicle lane),
indirect and cumulative impact analyses, and the use of native
vegetation in the project area.

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com