Re: E-M:/ Urgent call for signatures, Superfund letter to MI Senators

Enviro-Mich message from Matthew Abel <attorneyabel@comcast.net>

Gee -

The Democrats are such good friends of the environment, how could we
even think of the possilbility that Levin and Stabenow would not
support polluter pays?

Maybe they are both already on board, but it concerns me that you can't
ever be sure about them.

If they were of the Green Party, you wouldn't even have to ask.

Matthew R. Abel
Attorney at Law
450 W. Fort Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226