Subject: Job Opportunity
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:21:27 -0500
From: "Risa Wilkerson" <rwilkerson@michiganfitness.org>

Most of you know that Jackson was chosen as the only Michigan community to
receive an Active Living by Design grant from the Robert Wood Johnson
Foundation.   Our project is underway and now in need of a full-time
coordinator.  I will, as the project director, work directly with this
person so they will definitely have our guidance as well as the support of
the RWJF.  It is a great opportunity to get in on the active living movement
in a very tangible way.  If you know of anyone who is highly organized,
motivated and would have a skill set to match, please let them know we are
looking.  Call me with any questions.  I've attached a bit of a job
description.  Thanks.
Risa

Risa Wilkerson
Director of Active Community Environments
Governor's Council on Physical Fitness, Health and Sports
Michigan Fitness Foundation
P.O. Box 27187
Lansing, MI  48909
517-347-7891
517-347-8145 (fax)
rwilkerson@michiganfitness.org
www.michiganfitness.org

--
Lucinda J. Means
Executive Director

Street Address:
416 S Cedar St #B
Lansing, MI  48912
Tel:  (517) 334-9100
Fax:  (517) 334-9111
LMBike@voyager.net
www.LMB.org

We Are Working to Make Michigan a Bicycle Friendly State

ExecDirectorPosting0304.doc