[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Water-level boost sought for 2 lakes
- Subject: E-M:/ Water-level boost sought for 2 lakes
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:23:22 EST
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
FYI from Tom,
1,200 gallons a minute from a deep aquifer just to fill a lake? What classification would this fall under in the potential future regulations under debate (residential, commercial, recreation, others)? I thought of "aquatic plant irrigation", but I thought that may be a bit innovative.
Water-level boost sought for 2 lakes
Residents have asked the county drain commissioner to raise Myers and Bostwick lakes near Rockford by replenishing them with water from wells.
It's like filling the pool with a hose -- a big hose, of course.