E-M:/ Livingston County Natural Features

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24th the Crossroads Group Sierra Club is presenting a program on PRESERVING LIVINGSTON COUNTY'S NATURAL AREAS.  Ryan Tefertiller of the Livingston County Planning Department will be sharing the results of the county natural areas study.  We will also hear about the on-going efforts to have a whole-county natural features inventory conducted and how this will benefit land conservation in Livingston County.

The program will take place at 7:00 pm in the conference room at First National Bank, 8080 Challis Rd., Brighton.

We encourage township officials and the public to attend.