RE: E-M:/ Water Legacy Act--Where's the rage?

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

A perhaps belated comment on this:  the press release does say 2 million
gallons a day OR 100 million gallons a year.  Nestle will certainly pass
this latter benchmark if they do indeed ever pump at a sustained rate of
400 gpm; so far they haven't even attained lasting rates of 200 gpm,
though the ruling from the Appeals Court allows them to pump up to 250
gpm.

--Barb Madsen