E-M:/ Bill Signing with Rep. Gieleghem, Rep. Law and the Governor this Friday

Enviro-Mich message from Brad Wilson <wilsonbrad2002@yahoo.com>

Hi,

I wanted to invite you to attend the trash bill
signing press events with Rep. Paul Gieleghem, Rep.
Law and Gov. Granholm on Friday, March 26.

Please note the TIME has changed to 3:00 NOT 1:30 PM
for the Clinton Township event.  We would ask that you
arrive about 2:30 PM.  The details are as follows:

3:00 p.m. Friday
Clintondale High School Media Room
35200 Little Mack
Clinton Township, MI  48035

There is another bill signing with Rep. Law and the
Governor you can attend as well .  The details are:

11:30 a.m. Friday
Crosswinds Marsh Park
27600 Haggerty Road
New Boston (Sumpter Township), MI

In the event of rain or snow, there is a facility that
will provide shelter during the event, otherwise the
event will take place right inside the park with the
Carleton Farms Landfill on the horizon.

Feel free to attend both.  I look forward to seeing
you there.

Brad Wilson
Community Organizer
Michigan House of Representatives