[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ no great lake left behind?
- Subject: E-M:/ no great lake left behind?
- From: "Dave Dempsey" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:51:20 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Dave Dempsey" <email@example.com>
come across a compelling column recently authored by Joyce Braithwaite Brickley,
the former appointments director for Governor William G. Milliken. She is now
writing weekly columns for a service called MinuteMan Media. This particular
piece is on the need for better environmental monitoring and reporting on the
health of the Great Lakes.
"Still, decades after
passing tough water pollution cleanup laws, it's astonishing that the public has
no way of finding out how much progress we've made and where we might be going
wrong. We're not excusing such fuzzy math in our schools anymore. It's time to
stop accepting fuzzy reporting on the