From: "Fred LaPoint" <firemanfred49@hotmail.com>
To: ajs@sagady.com,

[SNIP]

Subject: Vote On SUP update
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:28:30 -0500

Hi Folks, It seems the first reports I received out of the Planning
Commission were not entirely accurate. Let me follow up here with my
understanding of what happened and what is going to happen.

What happened was that a motion was put forth by Commissioner Davis to have
the city staff and attorney draft a resolution denying the SUP permit of
Joe Tondu and Northern Lights. This motion to draft the resolution denying
passed 7 to 1 with one member of the PC being absent. They then voted to
hold a special meeting of the PC on April 15th. at which time they will
officially vote to deny the SUP. and give all the reasons why. They could,
although it would be doubtful, vote to either uphold the resolution
(denying the SUP) or they could flip flop and vote to not uphold the
resolution.    [SNIP]

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com