[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Will Clous define LaBelle?
- Subject: E-M:/ Will Clous define LaBelle?
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:19:04 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Will Clous define LaBelle?
NMEAC chair says in letter he thinks so
TRAVERSE CITY - A group of environmentalists say Grand Traverse County Prosecutor Dennis LaBelle's legacy could be defined by how he handles the final court case against developer Bill Clous.
"This case is about an unprecedented assault on our region's natural resources," wrote John Nelson, chair of the Northern Michigan Environmental Action Council, in a March 30 letter to LaBelle. "This case will stand as one of the milestones of your career."