Re: E-M:/ Antarctica: Pristine or Polluted

Enviro-Mich message from "David P. Zaks" <zaks@msu.edu>

As a student on the 1st MSU Antarctic study abroad, I would also highly
recommend going to see John Hesse talk about our experiences on the trip.
For those who are not able to attend, I urge you to visit the online
virtual tour of the trip that I created. It covers the highlights of our
trip and current issues about the Antarctic system.
It can be reached from my homepage <http://www.msu.edu/user/zaks/>  from
the link at the top.

Cheers-
~David Zaks

At 08:14 PM 4/2/2004, ZazoveForHouse@aol.com wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from ZazoveForHouse@aol.com
>
>Having been to the Antarctic, I would highly recommend this for those who
>are interested.  It's an amazing place - one of my favorites in the world.
>
>Philip Zazove
>
>In a message dated 4/2/2004 2:15:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Link,
>Terry" <link@mail.lib.msu.edu> writes:

> >Enviro-Mich message from "Link, Terry" <link@mail.lib.msu.edu>
> >
> >It would help if I had posted date and time and place, duhh!!!!  Try this
> >
> >Monday, April 12th , 4:00pm,  304 Bessey Hall ,
> >
> >MSU Campus
> >
> > It's free and open to the public
> >

> >Terry Link, Director
> >Office of Campus Sustainability
> >Michigan State University
> >15 Olds Hall
> >East Lansing, MI 48824
> >1-517-355-1751
> >1-517-432-9555(fax)
> >link@msu.edu
> >www.ecofoot.msu.edu
> >
> >Peace is not the end, PEACE IS THE WAY.  A.J. Muste

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Zaks
Smithsonian Conservation and Research Center
Spatial Analysis Lab
1500 Remount Rd.
Front Royal, VA 22630

Home Address
25101 W. Roycourt
Huntington Woods, MI 48070
(248)444-3040
http://www.msu.edu/~zaks
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children ~ Navajo Proverb