[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Moving vehicles forbidden for Clous
- Subject: E-M:/ Moving vehicles forbidden for Clous
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:20:03 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Moving vehicles forbidden for Clous
Judge also puts case on fast track
TRAVERSE CITY - No vehicles. No machinery. Not even a tractor.
Bill Clous, president of Eastwood Custom Homes, can run or walk on the 360 acres of property he owns between Hammond, Three Mile and Townline roads, but that's it until a circuit judge resolves a case of alleged environmental violations against him.
Power also put the case on a fast track, vowing to hold trial in June even if it has to be held on weekends. Under ordinary circuit court scheduling, the case would have gone to trial in early 2005.
Clous' attorney did not object.