E-M:/ Dow Chemical Spin site.........

David Lindhardt, a former Dow Chemical engineer with  28 years of tenure, has created a new web site to assist in countering the Dow Chemical dioxin misinformation machine.  This is a new site, some of which is still under construction.  However, a lot of useful information is already present.  Finally we get a perspective from someone who has been on the inside and has the credentials to interpret the spin and translate it into meaningful information for our area.  He is now in the process of collecting data on past Dow manufacturing and waste disposal practices. If you or anyone you know have such information, you can contact him through his web site: www.dioxinspin.com

Please feel free to forward.

Regards,

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Lone Tree Council