E-M:/ ALTERNATIVE ENERGY GRANT INFORMATION

Enviro-Mich message from Susan Joy Reagan <creekridge2@triton.net>

Would anyone have contacts, resources etc that would put us in contact
with grant-funding foundations that help finance "alternative energy"
projects?

We are putting plans together for a geo-thermal/solar facility to be
utilized in our new park development for Bridgeton Township, and could
use any information that you feel may be helpful;

Please reply:  creekridge2@triton.net

Thanks,

 Susan J Reagan
Bridgeton Township Planning Commission