E-M:/ Freshmen turn to seniors - What has MSU done for their Environmental knowledge, attitudes and behaviors

Enviro-Mich message from "Link, Terry" <link@mail.lib.msu.edu>

Among those entering freshmen in the Fall of 2000 some 791 took a survey we constructed to understand their environmental knowledge, attitudes, and behavior around the environment. Last month we surveyed these same students and the preliminary results of that study are available at our website. See what if anything has changed at www.ecofoot.msu.edu

Terry Link, Director
Office of Campus Sustainability
Michigan State University
15 Olds Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
1-517-355-1751
1-517-432-9555(fax)
link@msu.edu
www.ecofoot.msu.edu

Peace is not the end, PEACE IS THE WAY.  A.J. Muste