Re: E-M:/ Central Wayne trash incinerator closes forever

Enviro-Mich message from Lana Pollack <lanamec@voyager.net>

Stop the Burn Leaders:

My congratulations to all the determined persistent people and
organizations who stuck with a critically important issue long enough to
have success in seeing the Central Wayne solid waste incinerator closed.
Thousands of people who never knew they were at risk and who will never
know your names, owe you a debt of gratitude. Indeed, we all do.

Lana Pollack

--
Lana Pollack
President