[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Wetlands war may result in prison time - Rapanos case
- Subject: E-M:/ Wetlands war may result in prison time - Rapanos case
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:02:21 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Wetlands war may result in prison time
Supreme Court declines to hear developer’s case
WILLIAMS TOWNSHIP — John A. Rapanos has spent more than $1 million on attorneys, consultants and fines while tussling with regulators for some 15 years over accusations of illegal wetland destruction.
Now, the Midland subdivision developer may go to prison.
His critics say Rapanos has only himself to blame.