[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ TRI data available
- Subject: E-M:/ TRI data available
- From: "Dave Dempsey" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:28:15 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Dave Dempsey" <email@example.com>
DEQ Director Steven E. Chester today
announced that information on toxic chemicals, either released or managed as
waste by Michigan facilities in 2002, is now available.
releases for the state have shown moderate fluctuations over the past few years.
Total chemical releases to all media increased by 2 percent between 2001 and
2002, from 132 million pounds in 2001, to135 million pounds in