[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Muskegon - Cadmium levels in Little Black Creek
- Subject: E-M:/ Muskegon - Cadmium levels in Little Black Creek
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:38:34 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Dangerous creek pollution hits home
"Cadmium levels in Little Black Creek are the highest ever reported in the Great Lakes."
It has taken years, but Grand Valley State scientist Rick Rediske finally got that message across Monday at a gathering of local and elected officials organized by the Mona Lake Watershed Council. Local politicians vowed action.